Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT: Legal Terms of Website Use Page
Welcome to lvfinance.com (the "Company") Web Site (the "Site")! Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the Terms of Website Use set forth in this Agreement.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING THE SITE.
BY USING THE SITE, YOU WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGING THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREED WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT ANDTHE TERMS OF THE lvfinance.com
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE Terms of Website Use, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE.
THE COMPANY MAY, FROM TIME TO TIME, MAKE CHANGES OR ADDITIONS TO THIS AGREEMENT, AND YOU’RE CONTINUED USE OF THE SITE AFTER THE COMPANY MAKES SUCH CHANGES OR ADDITIONS WILL SIGNIFY THAT YOU AGREE TO SUCH CHANGES OR ADDITIONS. YOU SHOULD THEREFORE PERIODICALLY VISIT THIS PAGE TO REVIEW THE THEN CURRENT Terms of Website Use.
- Authorized uses. The Company, authorizes you to use this Site and to display its content but solely for your own personal noncommercial use. Any other use is strictly prohibited. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any material at the Site, use of the Site, or access to the Site. By using this Site you acknowledge that you have read and understood the terms of the lvfinance.com and agree to said terms.
- Proprietary Rights. Everything that appears on the Site is protected under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries and may not be used except as provide in these Terms of Website Use. The Company neither represents nor warrants that your use of materials displayed at the Site will not infringe rights of third parties.
- Inaccuracies at the Site. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information at the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to the Site’s accuracy. The Company disclaims any and all liability for the accuracy, completeness, or correctness of such information.
- Security at the Site. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to safeguard the security of the Site, there can be no guaranty that such safeguards will successfully prevent unauthorized alterations in the content or functionality of the Site. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any unauthorized alterations in the content or functionality of the Site.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. Neither the Company nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site makes any representations about the suitability of the content of this Site for any purpose, nor that your use of the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free. EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusions of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- Limitation of Liabilities. Neither the Company nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site assumes any responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this Site. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. NO SUCH PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANYS TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS SITE.
- Content Submitted or Made Available for Inclusion at the Site. Any unsolicited communication or material that you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Any unsolicited communication or material that you transmit or post may be used by the Company or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcasting, distribution or posting. Furthermore, the Company will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any unsolicited communication or material that you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- Images of People or Places. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, the Company. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- Trademark Information. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of the Company and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the Company or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provide in these Terms of Website Use, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised the Company will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- Links. The Company has not reviewed any sites that may be linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Conduct of Site Visitors. Although the Company may from time to time monitor or review postings, transmissions, and the like on the Site, the Company is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. The Company retains the right to remove any such posting and will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Dealings with Advertisers. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Site.
- Notices. The Company may give notice to its users by means of a general notice on this Site, electronic mail to a user’s e-mail address on its records, or by written communication sent by first class mail to a user’s address on its records.
- International Use. None of the products or underlying information or technology available at this Site may be downloaded or otherwise exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the United Stated Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading from, or using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list. You further agree to indemnify the Company against any all costs, liabilities, losses or expenses arising from, or relating to, any asserted violation by you of any of the laws and administrative regulations of the United States relating to the control of exports of commodities and technical data.
- Monitoring, Copying, Altering or Interfering With the Site. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, Web crawler, screen scraper, automated query program or other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that poses an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content from our Web site without the prior expressed written permission of the Company or the appropriate third party.
- General Information. These Terms of Website Use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the home state of vegaspaydaytoday.com, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms of Website Use shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in home state of vegaspaydaytoday.com, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. If any provisions of these Terms of Website Use shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then the provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms of Website Use and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof.
"You" or "Your" means you, a participant in or as a user of the lvfinance.com program. "We" or "Our" or "Us" means lvfinance.com. "Our Website" also means lvfinance.com.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to vegaspaydaytoday.com through this Website remains your property; however, lvfinance.com will be free to use that information for any lawful purpose as detailed below.
This Website contains links to other websites. Lvfinance.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
lvfinance.com automatically collects and/or tracks the following information:
- Information knowingly provided by you through online forms, registration forms, surveys and/or other entries, such as your name, street address, e-mail address, telephone number (home, work and mobile), date of birth, Social Security Number, bank account information, information relating to monthly income, employment information, and other personal, financial or demographic information;
- Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, type of Web browser and operating system);
- Information – user-specific or aggregate – concerning the pages our visitors access and referring URLs; and
- The e-mail addresses of visitors who communicate with lvfinance.com via e-mail.
Submitting information to us is voluntary. However, if you would like to receive information on a loan-related product from one of our affiliated third party loan providers (“Affiliated Loan Providers”), you must submit the required information, even if you do not actually enter into a formal application with any Affiliated Loan Provider.
Please note: We may also collect your personally identifiable information when you submit information at the Website but do not complete the full registration process.
USE OF DATA COLLECTED
We use the information we collect to enhance your experience at our Website and to help us to offer content we determine may be of interest to you. We use your contact information to offer you promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic, and profile data to improve our Website, conduct statistical analysis, and for marketing, promotional, editorial, or feedback purposes. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future e-mails or postal mailings of products and services.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
By using this Website, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do-not-call registry or similar registry. If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for and/or shared with trusted third parties such as Affiliated Loan Providers and/or other financial service providers, credit bureaus, and for marketing products and services that you might find of interest. We reserve the right to share, rent, sell or otherwise disclose your information with/to third parties in accordance with applicable laws. These third party businesses may include, but are not limited to: providers of direct marketing services and applications, including lookup and reference, data enhancement, suppression and validation; e-mail marketers; and telemarketers.
The information we collect may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, instant messaging, e-mails or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders and/or loans placed online.
We may also employ other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples may include sending direct mail and e-mail, removing duplicate information from customer lists, analyzing data, and providing marketing analysis. These agents have access to our users’ personal information as needed to perform their functions for vegaspaydaytoday.com, but we do not permit them to use our users’ personal information for other purposes.
lvfinance.com reserves the right to release current or past user information under the following conditions:
- lvfinance.com believes that the service and/or Website is being or has been used in violation of the Website’s Terms and Conditions or to commit unlawful acts,
- If the information is subpoenaed,
- If lvfinance.com is sold or acquired, or
- When lvfinance.com deems it necessary or appropriate. By agreeing to these conditions, you hereby consent to disclosure of any record or communication to any third party, when vegaspaydaytoday.com, in its sole discretion, determines the disclosure to be appropriate including, without limitation, sharing your e-mail address with other third-parties for suppression purposes in compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, as amended from time to time, and Federal Trade Commission enabling regulations.
By submitting your information at the Website, you agree to receive mobile marketing including, but not limited to, text-message based marketing from us and our third party advertisers and marketers. Notwithstanding that your mobile telephone number may be listed on state and/or federal do-not-call registries, we retain the right to contact you via text message-based marketing, in accordance with applicable state and federal law. In addition, by registering and/or using the Website, you agree that such act constitutes an inquiry and/or application for purposes of the Amended Telemarketing Sales Rule (16 CFR §310 et seq.), as amended from time to time (the "Rule"). Even though your telephone number may be listed at the Federal Trade Commission’s Do-Not-Call List, we retain the right to contact you via telemarketing, in accordance with the Rule.
INFORMATION COLLECTION PROCESSES
Lvfinance.com may employ "cookies" to help customize your access to the Website. A cookie is a piece of data stored on your hard drive containing information about you. Cookies have many benefits to enhance your experience at our Website. For instance, by setting a cookie on our Website, a user would not need to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our Website. Even in the case where a user rejects a cookie, they may still use our Website. The only drawback to this is that the user will be limited in what he/she can access in some areas on our Website, much like visitor-level access.
In addition to cookies, our Website pages and/or e-mails may contain electronic images known as “pixel tags” (also known as clear gifs) to track the pages that visitors and/or users visit at the Website for purposes of formatting future campaigns and upgrading visitor information used in reporting statistics. Pixel tags from third parties may also be present on our Website to help determine the effectiveness of a joint promotional or advertising campaign.
Lvfinance.com may also allow its partners and advertisers that are presenting advertisements on the lvfinance.com Web Services to set their cookies, or apply web beacons or similar technologies, to your computer. This information may be used to:
1. remember the preferences and registration data that you give us;
2. authenticate your Screen Name before you can access your Personal Information or Web Services Account for added security
3. enable you to participate in certain online activities, such as making sure that each person only votes in an online poll once;
4. personalize features of the lvfinance.com Web Services, for example by providing you with customized content or advertisements based on the information you have submitted to us and your activity when using the lvfinance.com Web Services;
5. help measure and research the effectiveness of the lvfinance.com Web Services, including collecting statistics on your response to advertisements, e-mail and other communications you receive;
6. provide security within shopping baskets or transactions.
You can adjust the settings on your browser to erase or block such technologies from your computer if you want to, but if you do so, you will not be able to use or access the vegaspaydaytoday.com Web Services.
You are submitting your information to lvfinance.com via the Internet and agree to receive certain notifications, disclosures and/or documents electronically. This Electronic Disclosure and Consent Agreement applies to the information you are providing on this Site and any other communications we or any third parties discussed herein may provide to you. By submitting your information you agree to receive all such notifications, disclosures and/or documents in electronic form or online in accordance with this document. You may withdraw your consent prior to submitting your information by exiting the website or by closing your browser. However, you will not be able to submit your information if you withdraw your consent by exiting the website or closing your browser. In addition, you cannot withdraw your consent after the submission of your information.
To access, view and retain the notifications, disclosures, and/or documents available to you in electronic form, you must have the following hardware and software (the following are recommended hardware and system requirements ):
- An Internet browser that supports 128-bit encryption (Microsoft Explorer 6.0 or higher [7.0 or higher recommended], Firefox 1.5 or higher);
- Sufficient electronic storage capacity on your computer’s hard drive or other data storage unit (64mg of memory);
- An e-mail account with an Internet service provider and e-mail software in order to receive electronic communications from us (56k modem);
- A personal computer (equipped with 133Mhz processor and minimum 800 x 600 screen resolution – 1024 x 768 screen resolution is recommended), operating system and telecommunications connections to the Internet capable of receiving, accessing, displaying and either printing or storing Account Documents received from us in electronic form via a plain text-formatted e-mail or by access to our website using one of the browsers specified above.
- Adobe® Acrobat Reader (5.0 or higher).
*It is likely that you are already using all the hardware and software you need to access the notifications, disclosures and/or documents electronically as you are accessing this Electronic Disclosure and Consent Agreement via the Internet.
You consent to receive any notifications, disclosures and/or documents in electronic format.
All notifications, disclosures and/or documents that we or any third parties provide to you in electronic format will be provided either (i) via e-mail; (ii) by access to a secure customer service website which will be provided to you in an e-mail notice sent to you when the documents are available; (iii) by posting on this Site; or (iv) by posting on a website designated for that purpose.
All notifications, disclosures and/or documents provided in electronic or paper format from us or any third parties to you will be considered "in writing," and you should print a copy for your records by using the "print" button in your browser.
You are required to provide us with an accurate and complete e-mail address and other required information requested on this Site.
You may obtain any notifications, disclosures and/or documents in paper form without charge from us by printing them yourself from our website or the appropriate third party website when available.We and any third parties, reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to discontinue electronic provision of notifications and/or documents. You will be provided with notice of any such termination or change as required by law.
You agree and intend the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act to apply to (i) this Consent to receive notifications, disclosures and/or documents in electronic form; (ii) the information you provide, and (iii) our and/or any third parties’ ability to conduct business with you by electronic means.
To facilitate electronic commerce, to reduce the expense of records storage, and to obtain the benefits of faster access to records, you acknowledge and agree that all records may be stored electronically; and that neither we nor any third parties will retain and have no obligation to retain any original or electronic documents for any period of time beyond the regulatory requirements. This applies to all notifications, disclosures and/or documentation. You further acknowledge and understand that all original and electronic notification, disclosures and/or documentation will be routinely destroyed, but not before the period of time designated by regulatory requirements. Records may be stored electronically via imaging, scanning, filming or other technology used for the storage of documentation via internal processes or third-party processors that we or any third parties approve for these services. You agree that such storage shall be secure, and further agree that such records shall for all purposes be recognized and admissible in evidence or otherwise to prove the agreements, rights and obligations of the parties pursuant to any such records.
By completing and submitting your information, you (i) confirm your consent to receive notifications, disclosures and/or documents in electronic format; (ii) affirmatively demonstrate your ability to access the notifications, disclosures and/or documents in electronic form; (iii) confirm that you have provided a current e-mail address at which electronic notifications can be sent, disclosures and/or documents to you; iv) acknowledge that you have accessed the Consent; and (v) agree to the terms of this Consent.
YOUR OPT-OUT RIGHTS
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and or our third-party partners by not submitting your information. However, during registration and/or when you submit personally identifiable information to us at the Website, you have opted-in to request that we share your personal information (other than your Sensitive Information) with third parties to receive marketing communications. When contacted by any of these companies or third parties, you should notify them directly of your choices regarding their use and sharing of your information. As noted, we use personal information to provide promotional offers by e-mail to our Website users. Vegaspaydaytoday.com may prepare and use separate e-mail lists for different purposes. If e-mail recipients wish to end their e-mail subscription from a particular list, they need to follow the instructions at the end of each e-mail message to unsubscribe from the particular list. To opt-out from receiving any additional e-mail communications regarding the Website, please send your request in writing via e-mail to email@example.com.
In addition, if you subsequently sign up at one of our other websites for other product or service offerings, you will need to again address any information sharing preferences that you had previously established through this Website.
THIRD PARTY SITES
In certain circumstances, vegaspaydaytoday.com acts as a limited agent for the actual third party lender or seller of the products and/or services available at or through the Website. In these circumstances:
- You will be redirected to the applicable third party lender’s or seller’s website after you have completed entering your information;
- We will collect and send your personal information to the respective third party lender or seller in connection with completing your application or purchase from the third party lenders or seller, as applicable; and
We do not endorse and are not responsible for the accuracy of the privacy policies and/or terms and conditions of each of the third party lenders or sellers that may advertise at the Website. The entities that advertise and/or place banner ads at the Website including, but not limited to, these third party lenders and sellers, are independent third parties and are not affiliated with us.
YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Upon receiving your request via postal mail or e-mail, we will provide you a summary of personal information retained by us. We will only send your personal records to your e-mail address or postal address that we have on file for you. To modify, correct, change, update or remove your personal record from our database, click here or send your request via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
Protecting the privacy of children is especially important. For this reason, we never collect or maintain personal information at our website from those whom we know are under the age of 18 years old. In the event that information is inadvertently collected from children, it will not knowingly be used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside of our website. If we obtain actual knowledge that such information has been collected, that information will be immediately deleted from our database. The information and services provided by us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by persons under 18 years old.
OUR RIGHT TO CONTACT YOU
All information collected is stored in a technically and physically secure environment. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems. Access to this information is strictly limited, and not accessible to the public. All of our users' information is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personal information. Our employees are dedicated to ensuring the security and privacy of all user information. Employees who do not adhere to our firm policies are subject to disciplinary action. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, we shall notify you and any applicable regulatory agencies in the event that we learn of an information security breach with respect to your personal information. You will be notified via e-mail in the event of such a breach. Please be advised that notice may be delayed in order to address the needs of law enforcement, determine the scope of network damage, and to engage in remedial measures.
OUR RIGHT TO CHANGE
OUR CONTACT INFORMATION
Information for ISPs
Web site: lvfinance.com
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Vegaspaydaytoday.com understands consumers' concerns over the use of their personal information. We hope this information will relieve any concerns that your company may have regarding our e-mail policies.
Lvfinance.com and its affiliated sites use only an "opt-in or opt out" method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy to send unsolicited e-mail. We obtain e-mail addresses and personal information from third parties that follow the same set of policies.
lvfinance.com e-mail messages sent include the following information about the origin of the e-mails and include instructions on how recipients can unsubscribe from receiving future e-mail messages:
From time to time, lvfinance.com will enter into an arrangement with a third party website to allow individuals to opt into our marketing program on those third party websites. In each case, the third party websites have represented and warranted to us, among other things, that the data was collected voluntarily from individuals on website registrations and co-registrations, that the sellers have a right, under any applicable privacy policies, to transfer the data to us, and that vegaspaydaytoday.com has the right to send marketing offers to the individuals. We hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the e-mail practices of vegaspaydaytoday.com. If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org